This offer is available to active and retired US military personnel or their spouses, including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) (“Eligible Service Members”). Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use. This offer is only valid through a US military base ticket office.
December 10, 2024
Valid Admission Dates
January 2, 2024, through December 13, 2024
Important Details for Promotional Ticket Offer
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating US military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both) who present valid military identification, for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the US military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- The actual prices charged at the individual US military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Tickets are valid beginning on January 2, 2024 and expire on December 13, 2024. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Park reservations are required.
- Guests with a Park Hopper ticket and an appropriate park reservation may crossover between the Disneyland Resort theme parks on the same day beginning at 11:00 AM, subject to that park’s capacity limitations, operational hours, closures and other restrictions, and is not guaranteed.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse) under this offer.
- In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or their spouse. Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- May not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
- To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date are required.
- Theme park reservations are limited in number, subject to the availability of park reservations allocated to park tickets as determined by Disney, and are not guaranteed.
- Certain parks, attractions, services, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit Disneyland.com/Updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
- Attractions with Lightning Lane entrances that are eligible for Disney Genie+ service are limited in availability, subject to change or closure, may vary by date and are not guaranteed. Guests may select the next available arrival windows for Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane entrances, one at a time; limit one Lightning Lane selection per attraction per day. Price, terms and entitlements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. Visit Disneyland.com/DisneyGenie for details.
- Disney PhotoPass service and Disney PhotoPass Lenses may be limited, and are subject to restrictions, the Disney PhotoPass Terms and Conditions and the Disney PhotoPass Expiration Policy. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
- A Disney account and eligible mobile device are needed to make experience selections and to redeem other Disney Genie+ features on the day of visit, in the English-language-only Disneyland app. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re younger than age 18, get the permission of your parent or guardian first.
- Parking is not included.
Disneyland Resort Operational Guidelines & Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests complete their primary vaccination series or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any state travel advisories. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders should not enter the Disneyland Resort. View important details and what you need to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.