Disneyland Resort is saluting active and retired U.S. military personnel by offering Military Promotional 3- and 4-Day Park Hopper Tickets. You can visit both theme parks each day of your ticket!
Plus, you can purchase the Disney PhotoPass Collection product for a discounted price—$49 plus tax from January 1 through December 21, 2019.
The Disney PhotoPass Collection product includes:
- Digital downloads of all Disney PhotoPass photos in your account at time of redemption
- A voucher for a Dining Print Package (Voucher may not be redeemed online. See voucher for restrictions.)
- A Disneyland Resort Gallery Disc, featuring more than 350 high-resolution professional photos from around Disneyland Resort
Fun Reasons to Visit Disneyland Resort
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort with your valid theme park admission. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement around every turn when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its mix of new and classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Discover a thrilling planet during your Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Explore Mickey’s Toontown, the longtime home of some of your favorite Characters. Here you can meet Mickey—and take a self-guided tour of his house.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Visit exciting worlds of imagination during Mickey and the Magical Map—a live musical show featuring beloved Disney Characters.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home to ghosts, ghouls and all sorts of supernatural surprises.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Discover a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Characters come to life when you visit Pixar Pier, home to the newly reimagined Incredicoaster.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!.
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Black Panther, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen—Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
For more information, please contact your participating U.S. military base ticket office.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), who present valid military identification, for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure® park on the same day. 4-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for four (4) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure park on the same day.
- Tickets are valid beginning on January 1, 2019 and expire on December 21, 2019. Blockout days of April 14 through April 22, 2019 apply.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six(6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets are not valid for Magic Morning early admission.
- Tickets may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Important Details for Special Pricing for Eligible Service Members on Disney PhotoPass Collection product at the Disneyland Resort
The Disney PhotoPass Collection product can only be purchased between January 1 and December 21, 2019 at the following Disneyland Resort merchandise locations by Eligible Service Members or their spouses who present valid military identification: Main Street Photo Supply Co. at Disneyland Park and Kingswell Camera Shop at Disney California Adventure Park. No more than a total of two (2) Disney PhotoPass Collection products per Eligible Service Member may be purchased at the discounted price. Disney PhotoPass Service is subject to the PhotoPass terms found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos in your account will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-expiration-policy/. Downloads are restricted to personal use only. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Disney PhotoPass Collection products may not be sold or otherwise transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate theme park admission required.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.