This offer is available to active and retired U.S. military personnel or their spouses including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) (“Eligible Service Members”). Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
December 16, 2017
Valid Admission Dates
January 1 through April 8 and April 24 through December 19, 2017
The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth in the Offer Highlights.
- Tickets expire and may not be used after December 19, 2017.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined in “Eligibility” section above) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets are not valid for Magic Morning early entry admission.
- May not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.