For a limited time, Southern California residents can visit Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $67 per day with the purchase of a 3-day, 1 park per day ticket. Tickets valid January 7, 2020 through May 21, 2020.
Get swept up in the magic of Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—and rediscover some of your favorite attractions and experiences—when you take advantage of this great offer and purchase tickets now through May 18, 2020.
Specially Priced SoCal Resident Tickets at a Glance:
- 3-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket: $199
- 3-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket with Disney MaxPass: $244
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $254
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Disney MaxPass: $299
FASTPASS selections are subject to availability which is limited and not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable.*
Proof of eligible residency within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999 is required for purchase and admission (valid government-issued ID must be presented at Main Entrance upon entering).
Been There, Haven’t Done That!
Discover new and exciting reasons to visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks when you take advantage of this special ticket offer.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its enchanting attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Guests can also experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, an immersive new attraction.
- Anticipate stunning floats, beautiful costumes and beloved Disney Characters when you gather around the parade route to take in “Magic Happens,” a new daytime spectacular set to debut February 28, 2020.
- Embark on an alpine adventure around a majestic, snow-capped mountain on the Matterhorn Bobsleds.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Step into a storybook world and meet some beloved Disney Princesses at Royal Hall.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home that's been delightfully frightening Guests for the past 50 years.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Stroll along a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Pixar Pals come to life at Pixar Pier, home to the Incredicoaster, Jessie’s Critter Carousel and the Toy Story Mania!
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree—and opportunities to encounter Lightning McQueen and Mater.
- Behold the wonderful World of Color, a nighttime spectacular that lets you relive special moments from beloved Disney and Pixar films.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Black Panther, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.
Parks, attractions and entertainment and offerings are subject to availability, restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Lunar New Year Celebration
Ring in the Year of the Mouse with one-of-a-kind festivities, culinary delights and Character Greetings—January 17 to February 9, 2020.
- Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession
- Unique holiday entertainment
- Special appearances by some popular Disney Characters dressed in colorful event costumes
- Delicious Asian food
- Commemorative merchandise
- Kid-friendly crafts and activities
- Festive décor and more
All events, experiences and offerings are subject to availability, restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
Sip and savor your way through this can’t-miss celebration packed with entertainment, cooking demos, celeb chef sightings and more—February 28 to April 21, 2020.
Whether you’re looking to up your culinary game or simply craving tasty dishes, our annual event is the perfect excuse to gather with your favorite people for an unforgettable outing infused with Disney magic.
Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
Learn about this early admission option.
Magic Morning admission allows one admission into selected attractions to Disneyland Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Know Before You Go
- To enjoy Magic Morning, you must purchase a valid 3+ day theme park ticket in advance of arrival.
- To enhance the early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
To book by phone, call (866) 572-7321† to speak with a vacation planning expert.
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
- Tickets expire May 21, 2020 and are not valid before January 7, 2020.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. FASTPASS selections for preferred attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks, and may change without notice. Not all attraction, entertainment or experience FASTPASS selections may be available through Disney MaxPass. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass feature is used must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day of use. Subject to other restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.