With the Diamond Celebration in full swing, it’s a dazzling time to visit the Disneyland Resort! For a limited time, SoCal residents can enjoy a 2-day, 1-park per day ticket for just $149.
Purchase through May 19, 2016.
For just $30 more, you can experience even more of the magic with a 3-day, 1-park per day ticket or by becoming an Annual Passholder.
Explore a breakdown of ticket types and prices within the chart below.
|Ticket Type||SoCal Resident Price
(all Guests ages 3 and up)
2-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket
$ 149 00 USD
2-Day Park Hopper Ticket
$ 189 00 USD
3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket with Magic Morning
$ 179 00 USD
3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning
$ 219 00 USD
Explore the Magic of the Disneyland Resort
Explore the Magic of the Disneyland Resort
Both theme parks are packed with great attractions, shows, restaurants, Disney Characters and unique experiences for kids, teens and adults. And the Downtown Disney District is brimming with fun for everyone—without an admission fee.
With so much to see and do—at morning, noon and night—you’ll need more than one day to experience it all!
Disney California Adventure Park
Cars Land brings to life the town of Radiator Springs from the Disney•Pixar movie Cars. With fun attractions, shopping, dining and more, there’s something for every member of your pit crew.
The nighttime phenomenon World of Color has to be seen to be believed. With more than 1,000 fountains, Disney stories come to life on giant water screens with spectacular colors and unbelievable special effects.
Plus, delight in festive parades and magical moments on Buena Vista Street!
Experience fantastic adventures and intergalactic destinations on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, now featuring a new destination from Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
And marching down Main Street, U.S.A., the Mickey's Soundsational Parade arrives with a celebration of classic Disney music.
Other popular experiences at Walt Disney's original theme park include:
- Opportunities to see some beloved Disney Characters
- Fantasy Faire, a regal experience where you can meet Disney Princesses
- Thrilling coasters, like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the newly reimagined Hyperspace Mountain
- Spectacular fireworks displays over Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Season of the Force—a celebration of the epic Star Wars saga
Downtown Disney District
With a wide array of shops, restaurants and entertainment, the Downtown Disney District offers fun for every age and interest.
Eat at a rainforest temple overrun with exotic animals, watch the big game from inside an ESPN broadcast studio, catch a live performance by the latest musical sensation and discover wonderful new surprises around every corner!
Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
Guests of the Disneyland Resort with a valid theme park ticket (3-day ticket or longer) can enjoy one early admission to Disneyland Park.
On select days during the duration of the theme park ticket (or Southern California CityPASS), you can enjoy one early admission to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in Disneyland Park for one full hour before the park opens to the general public.
Schedule for Magic Morning
Magic Mornings at Disneyland Park are available during these select days:
- Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday
Know Before You Go
- Magic Morning at Disneyland Park is only available for Guests (ages 3 and older) who:
- Purchase a valid 3+ day theme park ticket in advance of Resort arrival.
- Purchase a 2015 Southern California CityPASS online, or at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth.
- To enhance the early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable Theme Park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Experience the Diamond Celebration
Bring family and friends and join us in celebrating the next great era of the Disneyland Resort!
Make your way to the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration, where Guests of every age are commemorating 60 years of Disney magic with dazzling entertainment and sparkling surprises, including 3 new nighttime spectaculars:
- Disneyland Forever – a fireworks spectacular
- Paint the Night – an illuminating parade
- World of Color – Celebrate! – a unique extravaganza
Behold a Timeless World of Wonder
Ever since Disneyland Park opened on July 17, 1955, the Disneyland Resort has been an unforgettable destination for families to return to, again and again—a source of joy for the entire world and a place where innovation has continued to inspire an exciting future.
Throughout the festivities, soak up the sights as iconic jewels you know and love—Carthay Circle Theatre at Disney California Adventure Park and Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park—magically transform, glistening and gleaming with special Diamond Celebration enhancements.
In addition, be sure to treat your senses to the visual feast set all along beloved Disneyland Resort locations like Buena Vista Street and Main Street, U.S.A. Both will be decked out for the occasion with shimmering banners, glittering décor… and so much more.
Celebrate Star Wars at Disneyland Park!
Transport yourself into another galaxy where epic encounters, alluring attractions and culinary adventures await.
Visit Disneyland Park this spring and you’ll discover the following interstellar adventures waiting for you and your family within Tomorrowland:
- Star Wars Launch Bay – Journey to this interactive exhibit where you meet well-known characters from the Star Wars saga and score one-of-a-kind gear.
- Hyperspace Mountain – Space Mountain makes the leap to hyperspace as Star Wars invades the classic, outer space adventure.
- Explore Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Hop aboard a Starspeeder 1000 to enjoy an intergalactic voyage featuring a new location from the latest Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Watch younglings test their lightsaber-wielding skills against new and classic villains during this commanding stage show.
To purchase by phone, call (714) 781-4636† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
- Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission.
- To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.