With this limited-time offer, you can buy a 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket for just $60 per day—a special price just for SoCal Residents!
When you take advantage of this great offer, you can return to the magic of Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—and rediscover some of your favorite attractions and experiences.
Explore specially priced tickets for SoCal Residents:
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $179
With Disney MaxPass: $224
- 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $234
With Disney MaxPass: $279
FASTPASS selections are subject to availability which is limited and not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable.*
These tickets are valid for use now through May 23, 2019, excluding the following blockout dates: April 14 through April 22, 2019. Tickets expire on May 23, 2019.
Purchase now through May 20, 2019.
Proof of eligible residency within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999 is required for purchase and admission (valid government-issued ID must be presented at Main Entrance upon entering).
Fun Reasons to Visit Disneyland Resort!
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort with your valid theme park admission. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement around the corner when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its enchanting attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Discover a thrilling planet during your Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Explore Mickey’s Toontown, the longtime home of some of your favorite Characters. Here you can meet Mickey—and take a self-guided tour of his house.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Visit exciting worlds of imagination during Mickey and the Magical Map—a live musical show featuring beloved Disney Characters.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home to ghosts, ghouls and all sorts of supernatural surprises.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Discover a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Characters come to life when you visit Pixar Pier, home to the Incredicoaster.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Black Panther, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, a newly reimagined journey above some of the most celebrated natural wonders and landmarks.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen—Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Lunar New Year Celebration
Disney California Adventure Park is commemorating the Year of the Pig with a variety of joyous festivities—January 25 through February 17, 2019.
- Special appearances by popular Disney Characters, including Mulan and Mushu
- Culturally inspired cuisine
- Festive decorations
- Mesmerizing performances by multicultural musicians
- Spirited entertainment such as a daytime parade
- Themed merchandise
Please note that events, experiences and offerings are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
From March 1 through April 23, 2019, come savor an array of California cuisine and beverages during this fresh, springtime event.
Our annual festival is chock-full of culinary fun—from special tastings to Festival Marketplaces to inspirational cooking demonstrations. Whether you’re a foodie, aspiring home chef, wine enthusiast—or just looking to pick up a few cutting-edge techniques—the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival delivers a little something for everyone year after year. Highlights include:
- Festival Marketplaces – Indulge in mouthwatering bites, beer and wine from various outdoor kiosks
- Family-Friendly Seminars – Garner practical tips and trade secrets on numerous topics during sessions with Guest presenters
- Jr. Chef – Kids ages 3 to 11 can whip up fantastic fun at hands-on “cooking” experiences topped off with a tasty surprise
- Live Musical Performances – Enjoy a lineup of talented artists at venues seasoned with an epicurean twist
- Culinary Demonstrations – Attend compelling outdoor cooking exhibitions with local, visiting and Disney chefs
- In the Kitchen With – Attend a buffet brunch where celebrity chefs demonstrate their kitchen prowess, share the ingredients to their success, answer questions and meet Guests
- Sweet Sundays – Enjoy a buffet brunch where Guests can learn how to create signature desserts with celebrity pastry chefs, ask questions during a Q&A and meet the chef
- Wine, Beer and Spirits Education & Tasting Seminars – Pick up interesting tidbits from sommeliers, winemakers, brewmasters and other experts during 30- to 45-minute interactive sessions
All events, experiences and menu items are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
Learn about this early admission option.
With Magic Morning, you get one early admission (during your 3+ day theme park ticket) to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations one hour before Disneyland Park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Know Before You Go
- To enjoy Magic Morning, you must purchase a valid 3+ day theme park ticket in advance of arrival.
- To enhance the early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
To purchase by phone, call 888-834-9098† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID for proof of residency.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
* Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. FASTPASS selections for popular attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks, and may change without notice. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at /photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass feature is used must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day of use. Subject to other restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.