Create all-new memories at the Disneyland Resort when you visit both theme parks and the Downtown Disney District over 3 days for a great price.
Valid for admission on any 3 days from January 9 through May 25, 2017, excluding the following blockout dates: April 9 through April 23, 2017.
Purchase through May 22, 2017.
Interested in an enchanting stay close to the theme parks? Add a Disneyland Resort hotel room to create a vacation package.
Explore ticket types and prices within the chart below.
|Ticket Type||SoCal Resident Price
(all Guests ages 3 and up)
3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket with Magic Morning
$ 149 00 USD
3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning
$ 189 00 USD
Explore the Happiest Place on Earth!
Discover countless magical moments throughout the Disneyland Resort. Featuring 2 amazing theme parks—Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—plus 3 convenient Resort hotels and the bustling Downtown Disney District, Guests of all ages can discover wonder, joy and excitement around every turn.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With a great mix of classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Meet and snap photos with beloved Characters like Mickey, Tinker Bell and some of your favorite Disney Princesses.
- Set sail on a swashbuckling voyage with the Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Plummet down a 5-story waterfall on Splash Mountain.
- Embark on an epic Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and check out Star Wars Launch Bay, an out-of-this-world exhibit.
- Wind down your day with a dazzling fireworks spectacular on select nights.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, a newly reimagined journey above some of the most celebrated natural wonders and landmarks.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen—Live at the Hyperion and the awesome, after-dark spectacle World of Color.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
Learn about this early admission option.
With Magic Morning, you get one early admission (during your 3+ day theme park ticket) to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations one hour before Disneyland park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Know Before You Go
- To enjoy Magic Morning, you must purchase a valid 3+ day theme park ticket in advance of arrival.
- To enhance the early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
An Electrifying Experience Returns
Celebrate the homecoming of the Main Street Electrical Parade—January 20 through June 18, 2017.
This beloved cavalcade of lights and music originally debuted at Disneyland Park in 1972 and dazzled Guests until 1996. Forty-five years later, it’s back and brighter than ever. During this limited-time, nighttime engagement, anticipate radiant floats, appearances by classic Disney Characters and a groovy soundtrack.
Special food and merchandise will also be available for purchase to commemorate this luminous comeback.
Don’t Miss the Chance to See Frozen – Live at the Hyperion
Delight in the magic of Frozen like never before in an all-new, larger-than-life stage production.
The dazzling theatrical interpretation of Disney’s global film phenomenon Frozen makes its debut at the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure Park!
Frozen – Live at the Hyperion brings Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven and everyone’s favorite snowman Olaf to life on stage. The show stays true to the poignant journey of Anna and Elsa, while also presenting a unique take on the tale through elaborate costumes and sets, stunning special effects and show-stopping production numbers. It’s truly an unforgettable theatrical experience that will captivate the entire family.
Plus, experience even more Frozen-themed action with special Character Greetings, entertainment offerings and merchandise inspired by the film.
To book by phone, call (714) 781-4565† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your Travel Agent.
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.
- Proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park, but not to both parks on the same day.
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets expire May 25, 2017.
- Blockout days of April 9 through April 23, 2017 apply.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets not valid before January 9, 2017.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice
- Tickets may be used on non-consecutive days and expire on May 25, 2017
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.