It’s a magical time to visit the Disneyland Resort! For a limited time, SoCal residents can get a 2-day, 1-Park Per Day theme park ticket for $139 and a 3-day, 1-Park Per Day ticket for just $169.
You can also use your ticket to join in Frozen Fun at Disney California Adventure Park! For the first time in forever—but only for a limited time—friends from Disney’s Frozen are taking the park by storm and there’s just snow stopping them!
Explore ticket types and prices below.
|Ticket Type||SoCal Resident Price
(ages 3 and up)
2-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket
$ 139 00 USD
2-Day Park Hopper Ticket
$ 178 00 USD
3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket with Magic Morning
$ 169 00 USD
3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning
$ 208 00 USD
- 1-Park Per Day tickets are not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day.
- Park Hopper tickets are valid for both theme parks on the same day.
- Magic Morning is only for 3-day tickets sold pre-arrival.
- All ticket prices are per person.
Explore the Magic of the Disneyland Resort
A whole new world of fantasy and fun awaits at Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District.
Experience 2 theme parks packed with beloved classic attractions and vibrant new ones. Gaze in wonder as nighttime fireworks spectaculars light up the night. Dance along during entertaining live shows and musical parades. Make dreams come true meeting favorite Disney Characters. Choose from dozens of unique dining options, shops and more. Come capture the magic that’s been thrilling kids, teens and adults for 60 years!
Spend a magical day in the park that started it all! Embark on fantastic adventures across 8 wondrous lands—and the galaxy. Sail off on a swashbuckling voyage with the Pirates of the Caribbean.
Set off on high-speed intergalactic missions on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue—in 3-D. Bounce to the beat of rollicking parades down Main Street, U.S.A.
At Walt Disney's original theme park, there’s so much to see and do:
- Conquer wild mountain rides on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and the Matterhorn Bobsleds.
- Waltz over to the regal Fantasy Faire to meet the charming Disney Princesses.
- Cheer your younglings as they undergo Jedi training and use their skills to defeat the dark side—and face Darth Vader.
- Make time for Mickey and the Magical Map—a live, musical show for Mousketeers of all ages.
- Be dazzled by fireworks over Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Disney California Adventure
Set out for new adventures and experiences with a day at Disney California Adventure. Enter a gorgeously designed park that evokes the charm, natural beauty and exciting history of California. In this re-imagined and expanded park, make a pit stop in Cars Land, which brings to vivid life the town of Radiator Springs from the Disney•Pixar movie Cars. Don’t miss spectacular new attractions like Radiator Spring Racers.
Choose from an enticing array of casual and fine dining options, including wine bars. There’s something delicious here for every member of your crew.
When the sun goes down, you’re in for a treat at the dazzling World of Color show—the most impressive and fanciful nighttime extravaganza Disney has ever produced. Watch beloved Disney stories come to vivid life on dramatic veils of mist accompanied by stupendous water effects, soaring music, lasers and pyrotechnics.
Other adventures include:
- Toy Story Midway Mania! – Become an honorary toy as you ride through midway games hosted by characters from Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story.
- Soarin' Over California – Feel the wind race across your face during a breezy airborne adventure above California’s natural and manmade wonders.
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure – Step into a clam and be part of Ariel’s world on a musical journey based on the animated classic.
- “a bug’s land” – See the world from a bug's perspective in this playful land full of insect-sized surprises based on the Disney•Pixar film, a bug's life!
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ – Hold on tight for a thrilling journey into another realm of sight and sound you’re sure to never forget.
Downtown Disney District
The Downtown Disney District is a don’t-miss destination for Guests of all ages. Catch a live musical performance or special seasonal event, enjoy the outdoor ambience and explore one-of-a-kind dining and shopping experiences.
Try an immersive experience together:
- Chill out as the Crystalizers at the Anna & Elsa’s Boutique work their Frozen makeover magic on princesses, princes and snowmen ages 3 to 15.
- At RIDEMAKERZ, assemble your own remote-control race car and take it for a spin on the test track.
- Make your own stuffed bear and outfit it in the perfect costume at Build-A-Bear Workshop.
- Go brick-wild exploring incredible oversized creations at the LEGO Store.
Shop wonderfully unique Disney wares:
- Dive into the biggest Disney store on the West Coast at the dazzling World of Disney.
- At Disney Vault 28, find on-trend apparel for fashionistas and Disney fans.
- Check out art, pins and gifts designed by underground artists at D-Street.
Explore exciting eateries:
- Enjoy a music-infused dining experience at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen.
- Explore a mystical Incan temple overrun with exotic animals at Rainforest Cafe.
- Savor authentic south-of-the-border specialties at Tortilla Jo’s.
Don’t forget to make some time for ESPNZone Sports Arena, a cool destination for fans of every sport. At the Downtown Disney District, you’ll encounter wondrous surprises around every corner!
New! Frozen Fun
Join friends from Disney’s Frozen as they take Disney California Adventure Park by snowstorm!
Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
Guests of the Disneyland Resort with a valid theme park ticket (3-day ticket or longer) can enjoy one early admission to Disneyland Park.
On select days during the duration of the theme park ticket (or Southern California CityPASS), you can enjoy one early admission to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in Disneyland Park for one full hour before the park opens to the general public.
Schedule for Magic Morning
Magic Mornings at Disneyland Park are available during these select days:
- Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday
Know Before You Go
- Magic Morning at Disneyland Park is only available for Guests (ages 3 and older) who:
- Purchase a valid 3+ day theme park ticket in advance of Resort arrival.
- Purchase a 2015 Southern California CityPASS online, or at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth.
- To enhance the early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable Theme Park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
To book by phone, call (714) 781-4636† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- Tickets expire May 21, 2015.
- 2-Day, 1-Park Per Day ticket is valid for admission for two (2) days to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park, but not to both parks on the same day.
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day ticket with Magic Morning is valid for admission for three (3) days to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park, but not to both parks on the same day.
- 2-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper ticket is valid for admission for two (2) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventurepark on the same day.
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper ticket with Magic Morning is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure park on the same day.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Last day of use is May 21, 2015.
- Blockout days of March 20, 2015 through April 4, 2015 apply.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets not valid before January 7, 2015.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.