Don’t miss this golden opportunity! For a limited time, Southern California residents can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as low as $67 per day with the purchase of a special 3-day, 1-park per day weekday ticket.
Kick off the new year by returning to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Enjoy new excitement at Avengers Campus, the Lunar New Year celebration, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, enchanting experiences, some favorite Disney Characters and classic attractions.
Buy your tickets now to take advantage of this special limited-time offer. Then, visit 3 times on weekdays from January 3, 2022 through May 26, 2022—subject to theme park reservation availability.
Special Southern California Resident Tickets at a Glance
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket – $199
- 3 Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service – $259
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket – $259
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service – $319
Ticket is only valid Mondays through Fridays, and is not valid on Saturdays and Sundays.
Ticket can be used on nonconsecutive days and expires on May 26,2022. To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed. Guests may update their theme park reservation dates until May 26, 2022 by cancelling their existing reservations and booking new reservation dates; new reservation dates are subject to availability. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences, services and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Read important information to know before your visit, including the latest information on required face coverings.
Offer valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Guests may purchase up to 5 tickets, per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. This offer cannot be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
Before buying your tickets, be sure park reservations are available for the dates you want to visit. Check for available dates on our park reservation calendar.
We’re Super Excited to Welcome You Back!
Come team up with the Avengers, live your Star Wars adventure and see favorite Disney Pals! Join us and kick off 2022 with some Disney magic.
Visit Disney California Adventure Park for fun inspired by Disney, Pixar and Super Hero stories. This is your destination to:
- Ring in the Year of the Tiger with fun festivities, culinary delights and more at the Lunar New Year celebration—January 21, 2022 to February 13, 2022.
- Sample the flavors and fun of the limited-time Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, taking place March 4, 2022 to April 26, 2022.
- Explore the all-new Avengers Campus, where you can encounter heroic Super Heroes like the Dora Milaje and Spider-Man—and help Spidey save the day on the all-new WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure.
- Hold on tight as you brave a thrilling, free-fall adventure on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Stroll Pixar Pier, a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar Pals and stories come to life in one-of-a-kind attractions like the Incredicoaster, Jessie’s Critter Carousel and Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree—and chances to “bump into” Lightning McQueen and Mater.
- Enjoy the “streetmosphere” all around as musicians and performers add dashes of delightful entertainment to your day in the park!
Head over to Disneyland Park for spectacular attractions and enchanting entertainment. Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun that the whole family will love. Here, you can:
- Journey to a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can jump to hyperspace aboard Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and join the battle against the First Order on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. (Check the Disneyland app on the day of your visit to learn if a virtual queue or standby queue is required to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.)
- Rock along to favorite Disney tunes as the musical extravaganza Mickey’s Mix Magic returns after the holidays—bringing the night to life with dazzling light displays, lasers and kaleidoscopic projections!
- Roar through a haunted gold mine aboard “the wildest ride in the wilderness”—Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Embark on a swashbuckling adventure when you sail off on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Experience a frightfully delightful tour of the Haunted Mansion, where grinning ghosts and spectral surprises await you.
- Greet Mickey, Minnie, Disney Princesses and more, as favorite Characters entertain and delight you in new ways.
- Unwind and enjoy the playful atmosphere throughout the park, where live music and entertainment are never far away.
Parks, attractions, entertainment, services and offerings may be modified, have limited availability or be unavailable. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Please check the show guide or park calendar for availability and times.
- Valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
- Tickets are not valid before January 3, 2022, expire May 26, 2022 and are limited in availability.
- Tickets are not valid on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit.
- Theme park reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance and are limited and subject to availability and restrictions.
- Guests may update their theme park reservation dates until May 26, 2022 by cancelling their existing reservations and booking new reservation dates; new reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions, and is subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
Disneyland Resort Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. All Guests (ages 2 and up) must wear face coverings when indoors, including on many attractions and in enclosed transportation vehicles, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are optional in outdoor common areas for all Guests. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. As always, our procedures my change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.