- Purchase by
May 22, 2017
Valid Admission Dates
Ticket valid most days from January 9 through May 25, 2017. Excludes the following blockout dates: April 9 through April 23, 2017.
- The 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket with Magic Morning entitles Guests admission to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park each day for 3 days. This ticket is not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day.
- The 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning entitles Guests admission to both Disneyland Resort theme parks over 3 days, including visits to both theme parks on the same day.
Important Details for the 3-Day SoCal Resident Promotional Ticket with Magic Morning
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.
- Proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- 3-Day, 1-Park-Per-Day Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park, but not to both parks on the same day.
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets expire May 25, 2017.
- Blockout days of April 9 through April 23, 2017 apply.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets not valid before January 9, 2017
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
- Tickets may be used on non-consecutive days and expire on May 25, 2017
Important Details for Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
- Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily.
- Ticket includes one Magic Morning at Disneyland Park to select attractions before the park opens to the public on most Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
- Each member of your travel party must have valid theme park admission.
- To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and cancellation.