What are the terms and conditions for Disney eTicket?
Help with Tickets – Frequently Asked Questions
Disney's eTicket Terms & Conditions
Updated August 28, 2017
- Tickets, and associated features and entitlements such as Disney MaxPass, are nonrefundable, nontransferable, revocable and may not be redeemed for cash. Each ticket admits one person. All prices are in US dollars. Orders are not accepted until confirmed with confirmation number. All rates are net rates and subject to change without notice.
- Tickets do not guarantee Theme Park admission, especially during high attendance periods. Subject to capacity constraints and other closures. Ticket products, prices and entitlements available online may be different than at the Disneyland® Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered nor exchanged for goods, services or benefits. Tickets are nontransferable and must be used by the same person on any and all days. Valid photo identification confirmation and applicable ticket are required for readmission to the same Park and, if applicable, crossover to the other Park on each day of the ticket’s validity. Disney is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or property. Theme parks, restaurants, attractions, entertainment or other services may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability. Tickets are not valid for special or premier events or other activities which are separately priced or for special events that are not open to the general public. Disney shall not be liable for non-utilization of ticket components or loss of recreational or entertainment opportunities due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather, special events or any circumstances beyond their control. Guests must obey all safety signage, instructions and Disneyland® Resort rules established from time to time. Entry into a Theme Park constitutes consent for Disney to use any film, video or likeness of bearer for any purpose whatsoever without payment to the bearer. It is agreed between the owners of the Disneyland® Resort and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising incident to the presence of the ticket users on owners' property shall be litigated in Orange County, California. Disney reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person or persons.
- Disney reserves the right to cancel the sale of any tickets or entitlements prior to the confirmation of the purchase or prior to the shipment or electronic delivery thereof, as applicable.
- Due to various restrictions and limitations, tickets cannot be shipped to all locations. Title to the tickets passes upon delivery of the tickets in Anaheim, California to the shipper. Additional charges apply based on delivery method chosen, and on international orders. Recipient is responsible for any duty or custom charges or expenses.
- 1-day tickets must be used by the dates set forth on such tickets. Unless otherwise stated, multi-day tickets must be used within 13 days after first use or by the stated expiration date, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one full day of use.
- Unless otherwise stated, the amount paid for any wholly unused, expired Disneyland® Resort Theme Park ticket, except for special event tickets, Annual Passports and the Southern California CityPass, may be applied towards the purchase of a new Theme Park admission ticket at the current price so long as the new ticket purchase price is equal to or greater than the amount paid for the original ticket. Please visit a Main Gate ticket booth, a Disneyland Resort hotel front desk or Concierge, or a Guest Relations location in a Theme Park to apply any eligible ticket amount towards a new ticket purchase. The amount paid for any Theme Park ticket may not be redeemed for cash or used for any other goods or services other than for another Theme Park admission ticket. No credit or refunds will be given for the non-use of any portion of a Theme Park admission ticket’s entitlements (e.g., using a 4-day ticket for 3 days’ of admission; using a Peak 1-Day ticket on a Value season date; not using Disney MaxPass on its validity day; etc.).
- Purchase orders of Annual Passports are subject to the terms and conditions herein. Annual Passports and their use are governed by the Annual Passport Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions herein and in the Annual Passport Terms and Conditions, the Annual Passport Terms and Conditions shall control.
- All features and entitlements of tickets are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. All sales of tickets and entitlements take place in and are consummated in the State of California. These Terms and Conditions for Ticket Orders shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. These terms are subject to change, and notice of such change will be given if and when revised terms are posted on this web site.
- Disney eTickets purchased online or on the Disneyland app will not be delivered immediately and delivery may take up to 24 hours after purchase confirmation. If you purchase Disney eTickets and do not receive them, please visit a ticket booth where you must present valid ID and the payment card used to purchase your Disney eTickets. Each Disney eTicket purchased online or on the Disneyland mobile app allows one entry at a Disneyland® Theme Park turnstile. Upon entry, the Guest will be provided with a standard Theme Park ticket for use for the applicable purchased days. Disney is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused by computer or mobile device error, or unauthorized duplication or sale of any Disney eTicket. In the event that duplicate Disney eTickets are presented for theme park admission, Disney reserves the right to refuse entry.
For questions about your order or the Disneyland® Resort:
(Please do not send payments to this address.)
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232
Guest Information Phone Number: 714-781-4565