When you add the Disney MaxPass feature to your ticket, you’ll be able to download, save and share all of your Disney PhotoPass photos captured during an entire day. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to reserve digital Disney FASTPASS selections right from your mobile device using the Disneyland app while you’re in the parks. Enjoy both services for the introductory price of only $10 per ticket, per day!
Disney MaxPass = Disney PhotoPass Downloads + Digital FASTPASS Selections
We’ve combined 2 popular services to help you make the most of the magic! With the Disney MaxPass feature, you can:
- Get Unlimited Disney PhotoPass Downloads for the Day – Share an entire day’s worth of Disney PhotoPass memories with family and friends! You’ll even be able to access photos taken on select attractions and during select Character dining experiences. Magic Shots are also included. Simply ask your Disney PhotoPass Photographer to pose you for a Magic Shot, and a select Disney Character or fun surprise will appear in your photo after it’s taken.
- Make FASTPASS Selections from Your Mobile Device While You’re in the Parks – With this electronic option, you won’t need to walk over to a kiosk to secure a FASTPASS entitlement—you can simply make a FASTPASS selection (subject to availability) using the Disneyland app and then scan your code at the entrance when it’s time to experience the attraction.
Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS ticket availability and other park details before purchasing the Disney MaxPass feature or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. Popular attraction FASTPASS tickets may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable and subject to restrictions and change without notice.
How to Get Disney MaxPass
When you purchase your theme park tickets—on disneyland.com, with the Disneyland app or at the Disneyland Resort—you can include the Disney MaxPass feature as an add-on.
If you already have an existing ticket or Annual Passport, you can purchase the Disney MaxPass feature for the day after entering a park. Then, link it to your ticket or Annual Passport through the Disneyland app.
Each member of your party will need the Disney MaxPass feature to make FASTPASS selections from their phone and download the day’s Disney PhotoPass photos.
How to Use Disney MaxPass
Once you have the Disney MaxPass feature for the day, open up the Disneyland app and sign in to your Disney account. After you link the Disney MaxPass feature to your theme park tickets or Annual Passport, you’re all set to enjoy the included services.
- Our photographers are poised and ready to take your photos at several scenic locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—at Character Experiences, select dining locations, special events and more. You can also find them wandering the parks, seeking to capture magical moments of you and your entire family.
Select attractions even have cameras positioned in just the right spots to catch your priceless, in-the-moment expressions. You’ll just need to remember to link your 8-character Attraction ID, located on the preview wall, to your Disney account.
- Download the day’s photos from your Disney PhotoPass gallery before they expire. Passholders with the annual Disney MaxPass benefit can download their Disney PhotoPass photos, captured during the validity dates of their Annual Passports.
Digital FASTPASS Service
Check for availability at one of 16 attractions.
- Tap “Get FASTPASS” to make your FASTPASS selection and receive a Return-Time window.
- When it’s time to enjoy the attraction, head to the FASTPASS Return entrance and hold your mobile device up to the scanner so it can read your FASTPASS code.
If your plans change, no problem. You can easily cancel or change your selection on the My Plans screen. Please keep in mind FASTPASS availability is limited and not guaranteed.
Disney MaxPass for Annual Passholders
Guests who have a valid Disneyland Annual Passport may purchase the Disney MaxPass feature as a daily add-on for $10 through the Disneyland app or as an annual add-on for $75 at a Disneyland Resort Ticket Booth. The Disney MaxPass feature is an included benefit with the Disney Signature Plus Passport and the Disney Premier Passport.
The cost of the annual Disney MaxPass feature cannot be pro-rated for passes expiring in less than a year and expires when your Annual Passport expires.
Have more questions or need additional details on individual services included with the Disney MaxPass feature? Visit FASTPASS and Disney PhotoPass Guest Services. You can also check out Frequently Asked Questions within our Help Center.
Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. FASTPASS selections for popular attractions may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks.
An experience that does not have FASTPASS availability at a physical FASTPASS service machine will not be available using the Disney MaxPass feature. FASTPASS selections for entertainment may not be available, and the FASTPASS selections available through Disney MaxPass are subject to change without notice.
The Disney MaxPass feature is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. No credit will be given towards any ticket upgrade for the amount of the Disney MaxPass feature purchased through the Disneyland app after park entry. If a ticket with Disney MaxPass is upgraded to a ticket without the Disney MaxPass feature, you will no longer be able to make FASTPASS selections from your phone—please plan your upgrade accordingly.
The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day or when the Passport it is associated with expires, as applicable. Price, terms and entitlements are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass Terms and Conditions. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass is used or during the validity dates of your Passport, as applicable, must be linked to your Disney account and may be downloaded pursuant to the expiration policy at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-expiration-policy/. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply for the Disneyland app. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.