Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save 20% on Premium rooms
- Save 15% on Standard rooms
- Save 20% on Premium rooms
- Save 15% on Standard rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save 10% on Premium rooms
Book from March 17 through May 31, 2020. Travel must be completed by June 19, 2020.
Interested in creating a vacation package? Consider adding theme park tickets to this room offer. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for your family to experience exciting things to see and do at both parks. Plus, each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you’ll receive benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your overall experience.
Enjoy Included Benefits During Your Stay
Explore all of the unique touches that await you at a Disneyland Resort hotel.
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the Disneyland theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including an array of dining choices.
Check out even more reasons to stay in the middle of the magic.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is not available as part of Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning at Disneyland Park.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Enhance Your Visit with Family-Friendly Fun
Maximize your stay when you add theme park tickets and book a character dining experience.
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can ride 2 immersive attractions, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (launches January 17, 2020) and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Experience timeless classics like it’s a small world, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion.
- Step into a storybook world and meet some beloved Disney Princesses at Royal Hall, situated near the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Encounter some of your favorite Super Heroes like Spider-Man, Captain America and Black Panther as you wander through Hollywood Land.
- Stroll along a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Characters come to life at Pixar Pier, home to the Incredicoaster, Jessie’s Critter Carousel and the Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- Indulge in a delicious 3-course morning meal when you attend Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at the luxurious Napa Rose in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Enjoy some good morning giggles when you dig into a fun-filled breakfast or dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen in the Disneyland Hotel.
- Kick off a day at Disneyland with an all-you-care-to-enjoy spread of morning goodies at the Plaza Inn, host to Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park.
Time-Saving Tip: be sure to download the official app for the Disneyland Resort. You’ll be able to buy tickets with Disney MaxPass, see wait times, browse maps, locate Disney Characters, place a mobile order for food and beverages and much more!
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Magic Happens Parade – NEW
Celebrate legendary Disney story magic in an all-new daytime spectacular—coming February 28, 2020 to Disneyland Park! Still think wings are required to fly? This unprecedented parade proves all that’s needed is a little imagination! Starting February 28, Disneyland Park will welcome Magic Happens, the park’s first new daytime parade in nearly a decade—and one of its most enchanting.
With a wave of his wand, Mickey Mouse leads a cavalcade of fabulous floats, whimsically costumed performers and popular Disney pals around the park and into your hearts—all while marching to a high-energy musical score that puts a contemporary spin on classic Disney hits. In addition, a brand-new song produced in partnership with singer-songwriter Todrick Hall helps bring some of your favorite Disney tales to life like never before.
The parade features 5 distinct “stories,” beginning with Mickey as he glides by on magical swirls that emanate from a giant hat—along with Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale. Up next, Moana rides the crest of a beautiful wave in an LED-illuminated canoe, followed by Coco’s guitar-strumming Miguel, who’s joined by fantastical spirit animals including his dog Danté and Mama Imelda’s precious Pepita.
Behold the mystical forest from Frozen2, as Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven pass by in frosty fashion. Then prepare for the grandest finale of all as the parade commemorates memorable story moments from Cinderella, Sword in the Stone, The Princess and the Frog and Sleeping Beauty. It’s an incredible procession not to be missed!
Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Set to open in spring 2020, this brand-new, upscale spa will immersive you in elevated levels of mind-body bliss.
Inspired by the spirit of nature and Californian heritage, this full-service spa will be a rejuvenating retreat. You’ll be able to choose from an array of signature body treatments, facials, massages and salon services—all performed within a serene setting sure to relax, recharge and invigorate the senses.
To book by phone, call (844) 886-2442† to speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your Travel Agent.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room type at the same hotel for travel most Sunday through Thursday nights from April 19 through June 18, 2020.
- Book from March 17 through May 31, 2020; travel must be completed by June 19, 2020.
- Savings on Premium room types apply to Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Family suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.